Onedev is a self-hosted Git server that comes with integrated CI/CD and Kanban board capabilities. It provides an out-of-the-box solution for symbol search and navigation, code search with regular expressions, and much more without requiring additional setup. Its customizable issue tracking system with deep CI/CD integration makes it a flexible choice for teams looking to streamline their development workflow.
- Symbol Search and Navigation: Onedev automatically indexes your code for efficient symbol searching and navigation.
- Regular Expression Code Search: Perform fast regex searches across your codebase, thanks to incremental indexing.
- Static Analysis Integration: Annotate source code and diffs with static analysis results directly within the UI.
- Customizable Issues: Define custom issue states and fields, and integrate them deeply with your CI/CD pipelines.
- Email-based Service Desk: Users can create and discuss issues via email without having an Onedev account.
- Powerful Query Language: Sophisticated query languages for various entities come with intuitive auto-completions.
- No YAML CI/CD: Use a GUI to define CI/CD pipelines instead of writing YAML files manually.
- Pull Request Review Policy: Set up flexible review policies and receive reviewer suggestions based on git history.
- Markdown Support: Enjoy a smart editor for markdown with seamless image embedding capabilities.
- SLOC Trend Analysis: Monitor source lines of code trends by language over time within your projects.
Suggested Developer Use Cases
- Seamless Project Management: Integrate Onedev into your workflow to manage repositories, track issues, and visualize progress on a Kanban board all in one place.
- Simplified CI/CD Pipeline Creation: Utilize Onedev's GUI-based pipeline creation tool to streamline CI/CD setup, making it accessible for low-code developers who prefer not to work directly with YAML files.
- Email-driven Issue Tracking: Offer clients an easy way to report issues via email which are then automatically tracked in Onedev, improving communication and issue resolution without needing client-side setup.
|Saturday, December 30, 2023